Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Reflections of Provincetown (2019)

I have never felt more freedom as a photographer than the five days I visited Provincetown, Massachusetts in August. It was my first real vacation in 19 years. The sword of Damocles had been lifted. There was no pressure to do or be anything. I was free to explore and pursue the beautiful art of a magical place that I knew, when I left New York City, would be there ... hidden in plain sight. - R

Dockside, MacMillan Pier

Provincetown Marina

Sea to Land, Provincetown

"Miss Lilly," Provincetown

Pier Dance, MacMillan Pier

East End, Commercial Street

Walkway, Commercial Street

Port/Starboard, Provincetown Marina

MacMillan Pier

Provincetown Harbor

Bowing Out, Provincetown Marina

True Colors, MacMillan Pier

Fast Ferry, Boston Harbor

Midnight Blue, MacMillan Pier

ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT ROB COPELAND PHOTOGRAPHY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment